Forecast is calling for rain on Saturday. Will it happen Sunday? We'll post a final decision on Friday evening.
We don't really think the weather people always know what they're doing. Earlier this week, the weather called for a sunny day. Then it was rain. Then it was showers. So what do we think?
We think we're going to wait.
ON FRIDAY EVENING, we will make a final decision about whether to move the flea market to 11/2 (Sunday) on Friday Evening -- so check back then.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If it rains, the flea market is moved to Sunday and you've purchased a spot — you need to vend on Sunday. There are no refunds. Why? Because this is a fundraiser. Because we're volunteers. Because these are our rules. Because our spaces are cheap. Because we don't control the weather. And because you knew that signing up. This is the Capitolo Flea Market policy. When you purchase a spot at our flea market, you understand that, if it rains, we'll move it to the next day.
The forecast calls for a sunny day, we have hundreds of tables already lined up.
This should be a GREAT DAY!
If you need help, or have any questions -- find Denise, Rita or Elisabeth. We'll be at the front, near the playground.
Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list!
We've added an extra hour and are working on the details.
Buy your tables now and get a discount! Click here.